National Industrial Security Program Operation Manual
National Industrial Security Program Operation Manual.
CE’s NISPOM course is an awareness-level course designed for employees (both cleared U.S. defense contractor employees and foreign person employees with a need-to-know designation) working in cleared contractor facilities located within the U.S. or its territories and subject to the NISP. Users will be trained on identifying, providing, and safeguarding classified material and controlled unclassified information, threats to classified and controlled unclassified information (including the U.S. Insider Threat Program), and reporting requirements.
• Targeted foreign person employees with a need-to-know as designated by the Facility Security Officer
• Reinforce key concepts, such as the “need-to-know.”
• Identify methods for protecting classified information.
• Provide a solid foundation for understanding issues surrounding classified and controlled unclassified information.
• Introduce and explain criteria and report obligations associated with the Insider Threat Program.